Article 1 (Definitions)
- 1. "User" refers to individual and corporate users of the Service.
- 2. "Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act), trademarks, patents, utility model rights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights. (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act), trademark rights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights.
Article 2 (Account Registration and Use of the Service)
- 2. User may not register or hold multiple accounts under one name. If a user violates this rule, the Company reserves the right to suspend or delete all such accounts.
- 3. If a user registers information that is obviously false or malicious, such as profile information, the Company may, at its discretion, correct or delete the information.
Article 3 (Guarantee)
- 1. The user warrants that the information entered when registering for an account is current, accurate and truthful.
- 2. Corporate Users warrant that the job postings they submit are current, accurate and truthful.
- 3. The user guarantees that if any internal procedures, such as notification obligations, are required when conducting side business, the user has properly followed such procedures.
- 4. User shall handle any disputes, claims, etc. arising from their own information and communications with other users in using the Service at their own expense and responsibility, and warrant that they will not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 4 (Deletion of Postings)
In using the Service, user may not use themselves or third parties to post any of the following items. If we determine that a user has posted content that falls under any of the following items, we may delete said postings without any notice.
- 1. Any prohibited acts as set forth in the following article
- 2. Factually incorrect or misleading
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
- 1. In using the Service, User shall not engage in any of the following acts
- (1) Any act that infringes on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights to privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other Users, outside businesses, or other third parties (including any act that directly or indirectly causes such infringement).
- (2) Actions related to criminal acts or offensive to public order and morals
- (3) Transmitting obscene information or information harmful to juveniles, or using the Service for the purpose of such acts.
- (4) Making false statements or statements of fact to the Company or on the Service.
- (5) Using the account of another user of the Service, or lending the account to another user.
- (6) Transmitting information that contains computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
- (7) Falsifying information related to this service
- (8) Taking advantage of errors, bugs, security holes, or other defects in systems, servers, networks, etc. related to this service.
- (9) Crawling, scraping, or using other automatic means to obtain data or other information related to the Service.
- (10) Transmitting data through the Service that exceeds a certain data volume specified by the Company
- (11) Acts that may interfere with the Company's operation of the Service
- (12) Conversation with the User for the purpose of negotiating or facilitating a contract with the User as a candidate for outsourcing or employment at another company without the Company's permission.
- (13) Reproduction or other use of the user's information outside of the Service.
- (14) Acts of using the Service for purposes different from the intended use of the Service, such as dating the opposite sex, sales, advertising, solicitation, or other commercial purposes (except those approved by the Company), or harassment of other users.
- (15) Religious activities or solicitation of religious organizations
- (16) Acts directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces, etc., or acts related thereto
- (17) Other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
- 2. In the event that the Company determines that a user has used himself or a third party to fall under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, or is likely to fall under any of the items, the Company may suspend the user's use of the service without any notice. In addition, the Company may delete all or part of the information sent by the user in question. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user based on actions taken by the Company in accordance with this paragraph.
Article 6 (Handling of Personal Information)
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company may analyze and analyze information entered by users into the Service, logs of their activities on the Service, and any other information on the Service (hereinafter in this Article referred to as "Personal Information, etc."). The Company may analyze and analyze information that identifies an individual (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information, etc." in this Article) and use it as statistical information, after anonymizing the information.
Article 7 (Remuneration for Users)
- 1. When a user provides us with information about an individual or a job posting that we have separately determined, the user is entitled to receive a certain percentage of the recruitment fee we receive for that individual or job posting.
- 2. The rights described in the preceding paragraph are referred to in the Service as tokens related to the individual or job offer in question, and tokens may not be transferred without the consent of the debtor, the Company.
- 3. You agree that the recruitment fees we receive from employers fluctuate and that user fees may vary due to the need to maintain the number of individuals and jobs in order to maximize the value generated by the service.
- 4. The percentage of the Recruitment Fee that the User receives is based on the percentage set and disclosed on the Service at the time the Recruitment Fee is paid by the Recruiter to the Service.
- 5. For the purpose of providing the most suitable job to the individual and in accordance with the Employment Security Law, we recommend that the hired individual work for the hiring company for at least 6 months, and if the individual leaves the company after less than 6 months, we will refund a portion of the hiring fee to the hiring company on a separately determined basis.
- 6. The remuneration earned by the user will be accumulated in the Service as a right, and each employed individual may request payment of said remuneration to the Company if he/she has not resigned during the first 6 months of employment. Upon receipt of such request, the Company shall remit the separately determined remuneration to the user in question, after deducting the transfer fee.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Intellectual property rights for text, images, videos, logos, designs, composition, programs, source code, and all other data and information provided by the Company in the Service shall belong to the Company or third parties that rightfully own such rights.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from Membership)
- 1. User may withdraw from the Service in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- 2. When an user who has withdrawn his/her membership subsequently uses the Service again, the information, etc. posted prior to withdrawal cannot be transferred.
Article 10 (Expulsion)
We may delete a user's account and expel the user from the Service without any notice if the user falls under any of the following items.
- (1) When you violate these Terms and Conditions
- (2) When there is a notice of suspension of payment, commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings, commencement of special liquidation, or liquidation of debts.
- (3) When taxes and public dues are in arrears
- (4) When there has been a material change in the assets, credit or solvency of the Subscriber
- (5) When we deem that the user is otherwise inappropriate as a user of this service.
Article 11 (Change, Suspension, etc. of the Service)
- 1. The Company may make changes to the Service at its discretion without prior notice to users.
- 2. The Company may stop or suspend provision of the Service without prior notice to users in any of the following cases
- (1) In the event of periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance of systems related to the provision of this service
- (2) When computers, communication lines, etc. are shut down due to an accident or intentional act of a third party
- (3) In the event that this service cannot be provided due to an earthquake, fire, power failure, flood, tsunami or other natural disaster, war, political upheaval, riot, strike, change in laws and regulations, or other force majeure.
- (4) When we deem it necessary to investigate unauthorized use of your registered account, hacking into our system, etc.
- (5) When the Company deems it appropriate to suspend or discontinue the provision of the Service for any other reason not attributable to the Company.
- 3. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, etc. incurred by the user in question.
Article 12 (Compensation for Damages)
In the event that a user causes damage to the Company through the use of the Service, the user shall compensate the Company for any and all damages (including attorney's fees). The user shall indemnify the Company for any and all damages (including attorney's fees) incurred. However, this shall not apply in cases where the user is not found to be negligent.
Article 13 (Exemption from Liability)
- 1. The Company shall not be liable for any negotiations, transactions, contractual agreements, etc. that occur between users, or for any information posted by users.
- 2. Users shall be responsible for managing their user information and IDs and passwords used in using the Service, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss, forgetting, or misuse of such information.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable to compensate for any changes in the contents of the Service by the Company, suspension, interruption, termination, or unavailability of the Service, loss of data or breakdown or damage to equipment resulting from the use of the Service, or any other damages incurred by users in connection with the Service.
- 5. The Company shall not be involved in negotiations and the exchange of information between users, and therefore shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of disputes arising between them.
- 6. In the event that the Company is unable to perform all or part of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions due to force majeure such as earthquake, tsunami, fire, power failure, natural disaster, war, political disturbance, labor dispute or other strike, change of laws or regulations, etc., the Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the user as a result.
- 7. Notwithstanding the provisions of this Article, in the event that the Company is required by law, etc. to assume responsibility for damages incurred by a user, the Company shall be liable only for direct and ordinary damages to said user, unless the Company is found to be willful or grossly negligent.
Article 14 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
- 1. User represents and warrants that they do not currently fall under the category of Boryokudan (organized crime groups), Boryokudan members, persons who have been Boryokudan members for less than 5 years, quasi-organized Boryokudan members, Boryokudan-affiliated companies, general assemblymen, etc., socially motivated groups, or special intelligent violent groups, or other persons equivalent thereto (hereinafter referred to as "Boryokudan Members, etc."). (hereinafter referred to as "Bouryokudanin, etc."), and that they do not fall under any of the following items, and will not fall under any of the following items in the future.(1) Having a relationship that is deemed to involve unjustified use of Boryokudan-in etc., such as for the purpose of making unjust profits for oneself or a third party, or for the purpose of inflicting damage on a third party. (2) Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc., or offering favors, etc., to a Bouryokudanin, etc.
- 2. If we determine that a user falls under any of the preceding paragraphs, we will delete the user's account and expel the user from the Service without requiring any prior notice.
- 3. The user concerned shall not be able to exercise any right, including a claim for compensation for damages, against such expulsion by the Company.
Article 15 (Modification of Terms and Conditions)
- 1. The Company may modify these Terms and Conditions in accordance with Article 548-4 of the Civil Code if any of the following items applies
- (1) When changes to these Terms and Conditions are compatible with the general interests of users.
- (2) the modification of the Terms and Conditions is not contrary to the purpose for which the agreement was made and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the modification, the reasonableness of the modified content and its contents, and other circumstances pertaining to the modification.
- 3. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, in the event that a user uses the Service after the changes to the Terms and Conditions in the preceding paragraph have been made known to the user, or in the event that the user does not take the necessary procedures for cancellation within the period specified by the Company, said user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
Article 16 (Surviving Matters)
The provisions of Articles 3 through 8, Article 9.2, Articles 10 through 14, this Article, and Articles 17 through 20 of this Agreement shall remain in effect even after the termination of use of the Service by the User or termination of provision of the Service by the Company.
Article 17 (Severability)
- 1. Even if any provision of these Terms and Conditions or part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any law or regulation, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining portions of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect.
- 2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, we and the user shall endeavor to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision or portion to the extent necessary to make it legal and enforceable, and to ensure that the intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision or portion and its legal and economic effect are equivalent.
Article 18 (Transfer of Status, etc.)
Article 19 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- 1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- 2. The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any disputes related to these Terms and Conditions or the Service.
Article 20 (Consultation)
January 1, 2023 Established