Egg Forward, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Egg Forward"), as a provider of management and organizational consulting, education and human resource development, and HR-related product development, is committed to becoming a company that provides further customer satisfaction while drawing out the inherent potential of people and organizations through the provision of high-quality services. In order to be a suitable organization, we are fully aware of our social responsibility to protect the personal information we handle, and we will protect the rights and interests of the individual and comply with all laws and regulations concerning personal information.
In addition, we hereby declare that we will establish a personal information protection management system to realize the following policy, and that we will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve the system while always being aware of the latest trends in information technology, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment.
a) When we receive personal information, we will clarify the purpose for which it is to be used, acquire, use, and provide personal information in an appropriate manner, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use (i.e., use for purposes other than the intended purpose). We will also take appropriate measures to this end.
b) We will comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
c) We take reasonable security measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and continuously improve the security system of personal information by injecting management resources that match the actual conditions of our business. In addition, we will take corrective actions for any inappropriate matters. In addition, we will revise our internal regulations and protect personal information to the best of our ability.
d) We have established internal rules for handling complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information and will respond to complaints and consultations promptly and in good faith.
e) We will review our personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner in light of changes in the environment in which we operate, and will continue to promote its improvement.
Final revision date: January 1, 2023
Satoshi Tokutani, President & CEO, Egg Forward, Inc.
Egg Forward, Inc. Personal Information Protection Manager
In accordance with JISQ15001:2017 requirements A.22.214.171.124 and A.126.96.36.199, we hereby announce the following information.
We handle customer information in WAVEE (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by us as follows
We may collect and use the following information when you use the Service. If you do not provide us with the following information, we may not be able to provide you with certain features of the Service.
1. Profile Information： When you create and use an account for the Service, we obtain profile information such as your name, telephone number, profile photo, work history, education, and e-mail address.
2. Third Party Service Registration Information： If you link or connect your account on the Service to your account on a third party service (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub, Zoom, etc.), we will obtain the ID, profile information, etc. of the linked third party service.
3. Payment Information： When a customer uses the paid services of this Service, we may obtain certain financial information (credit card information, bank account information, etc.).
4. Information on usage status： When a customer uses the Service, the Company may collect information automatically sent from the customer's terminal regarding the usage environment and usage conditions (terminal identifier, advertising ID, IP address, cookie information, OS type, browser type, browser language, landing page, number of page views, number of clicks, viewing order, browsing time, search terms, etc.) (device identifier, ad ID, IP address, cookie information, OS type, browser language, landing page, number of page views, number of clicks, viewing order, viewing time, search terms, etc.)
5. Inquiry Information： We may obtain information about you (e.g., identification information) through communication with you via inquiry forms and other means.
We will use the acquired customer information for the following purposes
Of the information we collect, the following information can be viewed by other users of the Service.
1. Customer Profile Information
2. Third Party Service Registration Information
We will not disclose acquired information to third parties without your consent, except as provided below or as permitted by law.
Egg Forward, Inc.
Manager, Corporate Division
If you wish to request disclosure of your personal information that we have obtained, we will promptly respond to your request after confirming your identity and the identity of the person making the request.
The Company will accept requests from the person in question for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of personal information held by the Company, in cases where the content of personal information is contrary to the facts. However, this does not apply to cases where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other interests of the individual or other customers, or where the Company determines that disclosure would significantly interfere with the performance of its business operations. In addition, when required by laws and regulations, we will take appropriate measures in accordance with such laws and regulations.
(1) Details of disclosure, etc.
・Notification of Purpose of Use
・Correction, addition or deletion of contents
・Suspension of Use or Elimination
・Cessation of provision to third parties
Please be aware that, as a result of suspension of use or deletion, we may not be able to provide services that meet your request.
There is no commission fee.
(3) Method of Request for Disclosure, etc. and Inquiries
To make a request for disclosure, please fill out the "Request for Disclosure, etc. Form" and send it to the "Personal Information Protection Contact" as described below by registered mail, simplified registered mail, recorded delivery mail, or any other method that leaves a record of delivery. For the Request for Disclosure, etc. Form, please send it to email@example.com We will send you a copy of the request form. At that time, we will verify your identity based on the information you have registered.
Please note that we cannot respond to requests for disclosure, etc. that do not comply with this method (including requests made in person at our company).
Please be aware that we may not be able to respond to your request if the information on the Request for Disclosure Form is incomplete or if we are unable to confirm the identity of you or the person making the request (such as your representative).
If the person making the request is someone other than yourself (proxy, etc.), please also enclose the following documents
・In the case of a minor or an adult ward, the following documents related to his/her legal representative
Documents such as a copy of family register or adult guardianship registration certificate that confirms the right of legal representation
・An agent to whom you have delegated the work of making a Request for Disclosure, etc.
A power of attorney or other document that confirms that you have the authority to act on behalf of the company
【Contact for inquiries regarding personal information protection】
Egg Forward, Inc. Personal Information Protection Complaint and Consultation Desk Satoshi Tokutani
7F Renai Aoyama, 3-3-11 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-6452-8968 Hours: 10:00 - 17:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and year-end and New Year holidays)
(4) Method of Notification of the Result of Requests for Disclosure, etc.
We will send a written notice to the person who made the request (the name and address of the requestor as stated in the Request for Disclosure, etc. form). If disclosure, etc. is not possible, notification will be given with the reason(s). Please note that it may take a few days before notification is made.
(5) Purpose of Use of Personal Information Obtained through Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Personal information obtained through requests for disclosure, etc. will be used only to the extent necessary for the disclosure procedures. In addition, the submitted documents will be properly disposed of.
For complaints or inquiries regarding personal information obtained by the Company, please contact the aforementioned "Personal Information Protection Inquiry Desk".
The provision of personal information is voluntary, but if you do not give us your consent, you understand that we will not be able to achieve the purposes of use described above.
JIPDEC Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community
TEL: 03-5860-7565 / 0120-700-779
1. Name or title of business
Egg Forward, Inc.
2. Name or title, affiliation, and contact information of the personal information protection administrator
Personal Information Protection Manager Manager, Corporate Headquarters
3. Purpose of use of personal information obtained through inquiries
Personal information obtained by us regarding inquiries will be used within the scope of the following purposes of use and will not be used for any other purposes.
1) To respond to inquiries
4. Outsourcing of personal information acquired by us to third parties
We will not entrust information about you to any third party without your consent.